Location: Yorkshire and the Humber (Yorkshire & Humberside)
Job Type: Full-Time
This company is one of the world's largest and most progressive fresh mushroom companies. They supply a full range of top quality fresh mushrooms to leading national and international retailers in the UK, Ireland, Canada and USA and are looking to expand their UK based team.
National Account Manager
- The management and development of a number of UK retail accounts
- Working with other business functions including Marketing, R&D and Supply Chain you will drive incremental category and share growth, through customer focussed joint business plans
The right person MUST have:
- A proven track record as a successful and dynamic Account Manager or sales professional working in fresh food or Produce
- The ability to form relationships quickly and build trust
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- A can-do, down to earth attitude with a commitment to outstanding customer service
- Current experience of working with Top4 retailers
The role, ideally based in Yorkshire, is a truly great opportunity for a sales professional from a fresh food background to develop your career with one of the UK's leading fresh produce businesses.
An opportunity for an up and coming Account Executive looking to develop their career. The role offers the successful individual the opportunity to manage the day-today needs of a broad range of customers across both retail and food service sectors. The role will be Yorkshire based.
To find out more or to apply please contact Andrew Fitzmaurice or Olly Watts at MorePeople, Tel: 01780 480530 or email email@example.com